Priti Gupta is an accomplished, outcome-oriented psychologist, hypnotherapist and past life regressionist with vast experience in emotional, mental, behavioral and spiritual transformation. Priti founded Practical Nirvana with a vision to promote mental, emotional, and spiritual wellbeing in individuals and the community using a multifaceted approach.
Priti works successfully with clients from diverse backgrounds and cultures because of her upbringing and schooling in West and Southern Africa, followed by graduate and post graduate education in U.S.A. She has a Masters in Psychology and B.S. in Biochemistry from Purdue University, Indiana, U.S.A.
From an early age, Priti has been intrigued with human behavior and this fascination has culminated in her profound knowledge of the interplay between the conscious and subconscious mind, body and soul. She offers an open, nonjudgemental and confidential space where clients can express their thoughts and feelings without any hesitation. She is passionate about enabling clients to release negative thought patterns and limiting beliefs and then reprogramming their mind to maintain a permanent state of mental, emotional and spiritual wellbeing. She is dedicated wholeheartedly to “help people help themselves” so that they can celebrate life in all its colours and this is witnessed in her tireless efforts in multiple community outreach programs.
Her areas of expertise include:
- Cognitive and Behavioral Hypnotherapy
- Past Life Regression
- Life between Lives Regression
- Inner Child Healing
- Chakra and Aura Clearing
- Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT)
Priti specializes in individual counseling and therapy with a focus on the following:-
- Client-centred approach to counselling using multiple healing modalities with the belief that each client is unique and special and has all the resources necessary to help themselves
- Treatment of variety of psychological and psychosomatic ailments such as fears, phobias, insomnia, migraine, asthma, psoriasis, allergies, unexplainable aches and pains, depression, panic attacks, obsessive compulsive disorders, addictions, bipolar disorder and personality disorders
- Focus on stress management and work life balance especially in adults going through midlife transitions with the increasing and ever changing demands of our society
- Understanding of soul’s purpose and use of karmic balancing to restore balance into current life scenarios
- Increasing awareness of clients’ strengths, weaknesses, and reactivity to empower them with optimal coping skills especially for anxiety and anger management
- Prepare clients to use effective listening and communication skills to establish harmonious and stable relationships, specialising in pre and post marital counseling
- Enhancement of concentration, memory storage and recall, and performance in students
- Rewiring of neural pathways to eliminate negative thought patterns and habits
- Enhancing mental, emotional and spiritual health through mindfulness and meditation
To schedule an an appointment for a counseling, hypnotherapy or past life regression session in Delhi and Gurgaon, please contact Psychologist and Hypnotherapist Priti Gupta at 9871260053. You can also call this number for further details regarding the upcoming hypnotherapy course and past life regression course.