An unexplained ache or pain is any kind of discomfort that does not have any physiological basis. Such unexplained aches and pain can be any part of the body and commonly manifest as:
- Shoulder pain
- Upper or Lower back pain
- Cramps in muscles
- Joint pain in arms or legs
- Arthritis pain
- Headaches or Migraines
- Cervical pain
- Knee pain
- Stomach aches or Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pre-menstrual cramps or pain
When you visit a doctor, they run a number of tests to diagnose the cause of these aches and pains and find that there is no physiological basis to this discomfort. They send you away with a prescription for some Vitamin injections and painkillers. Over time, your body gets habituated to the painkillers and you require stronger and stronger medications to deal with the pain. The pain may be acute or chronic in nature.
The inability to find a physiological cause for certain aches and pains is due to the fact that their cause is not physical in nature. Quite on the contrary, the cause of these unexplained aches and pains is emotional in nature. It has been found repeatedly that the reason you suffer from these kinds of discomfort is that you have deep underlying unresolved emotions. As the emotional energy or feelings are held within, they manifest as physical dis-ease in the form of aches and pains.
Society dictates a set of rules that you are supposed to live by. One of them is that you should hide your feelings and not reveal them to others. A common example is the way in which boys are taught not to cry from a very young age. You are supposed to move on with your life after a break up or loss of a loved one. You are supposed to be strong enough to deal with personal, professional and health problems on your own.
To live by these rules and be accepted as a strong member of your family, community and society, you choose to keep your emotions bottled up inside. Often the choice to suppress or repress the emotions is subconscious, that is, you don’t even realize what you are doing. But over time, these emotional energies keep building up inside your physical body looking for a release. It’s almost like a part of you is very, very tired and just needs to break free. The only problem is that it finds release by manifesting an ache or pain.
This ache or pain that you experience may be so crippling that it forces you to alter your lifestyle completely. Perhaps you are unable sit in a chair for long hours and thus have to quit your job. You may have difficulty walking, taking a bath, playing with your children, driving, even sleeping. What most people take for granted, you find to be painstakingly challenging. Your limited mobility may make you feel isolated or alienated from others bringing in feelings of sadness and loneliness. As you watch the world around you moving ahead, you wonder if there is any respite.
The good news is that clinical hypnotherapy and past life regression offer a number of ways to release the unresolved emotional feelings and hence release the unexplained aches and pains that prevent you from functioning effectively and happily on a day to day basis. Specifically, hypnotherapy and past life regression therapy enable you to:
- Identify the unresolved emotions from this life through age regression.By taking you into a deep hypnotic trance, we are able to access your suppressed or repressed emotions from this life. Accessing these stored emotions and feelings is the first step towards healing.
- Identify the root cause or the origin of the unexplained aches and pains through past life regression. You may be experiencing these symptoms because of physical trauma you have suffered in a past life. Numerous cases have been documented where people experience pain in those parts of the body where they were severely injured in a past life. For example, if you suffered a bullet wound in your abdomen, it is possible that you may experience the same pain at some point in this life. If you died of a head injury in a past life, you may suffer from migraines in this life.
- Heal the mental and emotional residue associated with the unresolved feelings from the current life or the past life. Releasing the energetic charges hidden in the physical body that are creating the sensation of pain frees you of all discomfort.
- Feel healthy both physically and psychologically by restoring balance between your mind and body. You will be able to live your life exactly how you wish to, never again having to think about the pain and discomfort again.
Dr. John Sarno has labelled this phenomenon as Tension Myositis Syndrome (TMS) and has stated clearly that healing unexplained aches and pains involves uncovering the deeper layers of your subconscious mind to reveal the root cause of the discomfort. Using healing modalities such as hypnotherapy and past life regression allows us to access and heal those parts of the subconscious mind which store information about the unresolved emotional issues. Permanent relief from pain will enable you to live and enjoy your life once again.