Anxiety is best described as “fear of the unknown” or “fear of the future”. It is associated with physical and psychological symptoms such as
- Stress or nervousness
- Restlessness or irritability
- Being over-sensitive or over-reactive to people or situations
- Shortness of breath
- Feeling low
- Hollow or sinking feeling in stomach,
- Palpitations of the heart
Common triggers for anxiety are constant worry about the future with respect to finances, relationships, marital discord, home issues, health issues and career. In certain cases the reason for a client’s anxiety may seem illogical or irrational but it is important to recognise that the reason is important and relevant to the client’s mind. A person constantly lost in thought of his/her future, and not being IN THE NOW, is prone to get anxious and leaves an open invitation to the above symptoms.
Counselling, hypnotherapy, NLP and past life regression offer a wonderful and comprehensive way to release these feelings of anxiety to allow you to function effectively and optimally on a day to day basis. Specifically, hypnotherapy and past life regression therapy enable us to:
- Identify the root cause of the anxiety through age regression. Symptoms of anxiety may often stem from trauma faced during childhood in the current life. Occasionally, the memory of the trauma may be repressed, but in a deep hypnotic state these memories are easily accessible.
- Identify the root cause/origin of the anxiety through past life regression. Information regarding anxiety due to trauma experienced in one or most past lives is stored in the subconscious mind and can be retrieved safely under hypnosis.
- Heal the mental, emotional and physiological response that occurs with anxiety by releasing the energetic charges associated with this response.
- Feel healthy both physically and psychologically by restoring balance between our mind and body.
- Live our lives with a new sense of freedom and independence.
As an example I present a case study of a girl was suffering from a severe case of anxiety. During her past life regression, she saw herself as a four year old boy child who got separated from his parents when a fire broke out in their village and began ravaging it. The parents looked for him and ultimately thinking that he had perished in the fire fled the village with all the others. Finding himself to be alone and desolate, the child wandered off in a nearby forest and got lost. He lived through great hardship and learned to fend for himself in the forest and lived to the age of 72 years. However, he lived his life with a lot of anxiety as he had constant fear that wild animals would attack him and eat him. As he aged, his only thoughts were about how he would continue to survive in such an eminently threatening environment.
These thoughts about survival and feelings of anxiety carried on from that past life to the client’s current life. She had revealed that she had begun to experience these feelings of anxiety when she lost her job six months ago. Since then she was overwhelmed with worries about her survival in the future without an income. Therefore, healing in her sessions involved
- Understanding the psychological and physiological response to the trigger for the anxiety
- Getting to the root cause of the response in the past life
- Releasing the response through desensitization and other techniques
- Reprogramming the mind to generate a positive feeling when faced with the same person, object, situation or activity
It is clear that healing involves uncovering the deeper layers of your subconscious mind to reveal the root cause of the anxiety using healing modalities such as hypnotherapy and past life regression. In this manner, this integrated method of treating anxiety allows clients to get relief from anxiety and lead a healthy, happy and normal life.
For more information regarding the clinical hypnotherapy or past life regression courses or to get an appointment for a counseling, hypnotherapy, past life regression or spirit release session in Delhi or Gurgaon, please call or whatsapp Priti Gupta at 9871260053 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.